Friday, August 19, 2011

My Accident Update for Thursday, 8-11-11

We went to the hand doctor today and he unwrapped and cleaned gause around the pins.  He continued to show me how I should clean them every day and I died just looking at pins sticking out of my hand!  Have you ever had pins??   Ugh!

After they put the cast back on I hurt terribly rest of day while pain medicine did not help. Finally figured out there was pressure on the pins so I almost unwrapped it for bed and the pain subsided.

Went to Health South to get the brace adjusted to be raised around the pins and not hit them. Don't like the looks of this brace but boy it feels so much better.  Medicine doesn't affect me much but am slowing a whole lot in taking it.....after 3.5 weeks, pain is much, much less.  Very, very thankful since I and my Team are working very hard as we are busy!

No comments: