Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Car Accident
I went back to the hand Doctor to have one of my pins removed. I have three pins in my left hand.

Well, it was not fun. The doctor said my bone was healing well and I had good bones because it was tough pulling the pin through two bones and it was about an inch and a half long. Before the doctor came in, James told me to look on the tray and there were these pliers. These are what he used to pull out that pin. I'm not sure I care about my bones being strong! 
 I did have good news this morning at the ortho doctor. He said I could live with a new brace instead of that huge boot on my left foot. Anyone need a boot? I can also traded in my hard therapeutic shoe on the right foot with a good supporting tennis shoe. I still will not be stylish but at least I will have some decent shoes on rather than walking around in a boot and a hard shoe being completely unbalanced! Besides, getting those boots on every morning were a huge job for James, my sweet husband, to do. 

No comments: